Our New Protocols
Our office is safely and responsibly open to serve the public health. Please read the following changes we’ve made to keep everyone safe. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association, the U.S. centers for disease control, and OSHA. We are following the activities, so we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued to make sure that we practice at the highest level of patient safety.
Because of this, you might notice some changes when it is time for your next appointment. These include but are not limited to:
1. Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask you a few screening questions. You will be asked these same questions upon your arrival, along with having your temperature taken.
2. We ask that all childcare be arranged before your appointment. Additionally, any accompanying parties should wait in the car for the duration of your appointment.
3. When you arrive, we ask that you call our office, and a member of our team will escort you to your private room to allow for social distancing between patients.
4. We will ask you to rinse with a special anti-viral mouth rinse before receiving treatment.
5. We ask that you use the restroom before coming to your appointment. Our current guidelines require us to clean the restrooms after each use. While this may be understandably unavoidable for more lengthy procedures, we ask that you respect and understand our limited resources at this time.
We understand that this new normal is strange and unfamiliar. However, it is all done out of an abundant concern for your health, the health of other patients in the office, myself, and my team. As always, wash your hands, maintain safe social distancing practices, and be kind to one another.